06/06/2022 tarihinden itibaren Oguzhan firması elektrik tarifesini 1 kilovat= 2,75 TL'ye yükselttiğini size bildiriyoruz.
Şimdi 100 TL’ye 36 KW satın alınabilir.
Elektrik sayaca tam olarak bu kadar yüklenecek.
Sayacın artık enerjinin eskiden olduğu gibi lira değil, kilovat cinsinden gösterdiğini hatırlatırız. Harcamalarınızı önceden planlayın, lütfen elektrik kartlarınızı zamanında yükleyin.Read More
On April 23, 2022 an extraordinary meeting of owners was held on the issue of the additional budget.
The number of participants of the meeting is 179 people, personally and by proxy. An additional budget was approved by voting, it was supported by 132 participants. The payment deadline for the additional aydat is July 31, 2022.
In the near future we will send you the minutes of the meeting, the new schedule of social area and all the details on paying for an additional aydat.
We thank everyone who personally attended the meeting, as well as those who were worried about us at home. We wish all of you and your loved ones health and well-being!
We inform you that from 01/10/2021 all payments of aydat and debts are accepted only in Turkish lira.
You can always check your balance in your personal account of the Senyonet system. We remind you that if the balance on your personal account is reflected in the system with a minus and the letter "A", then this is the amount of the advance payment, and if with a plus and the letter "B", then this is a debt.
On the amount of debt we charge penalties on the last day of each month at the rate of 5% of the amount for each month of delay. Therefore, it is in your best interest to pay everything on time.
The terms of payment of the aydat for 2022 are as follows:
- the first 6 months of the year (from January to June 2022) - until 31/01/2022;
- the remaining 6 months (from July to December 2022) - until 31/07/2022.
The dimensions of the aydat for 2022 are as follows:
- studio - 300 TL
- 1+1 - 360 TL
- 2+1, 2+1 DBL - 420 TL
- 3+1 - 540 TL
- 3+1 DBL, 4+1 DBL, 5+1 DBL - 480 TL
The following payment methods are possible for aydat and debts:
- cash in Turkish lira at the office of the complex (without commission);
- by bank card in Turkish lira at the office of the complex (conversion at the rate of your bank);
- using the Senyonet system with an online bank card (at the moment it is possible to pay debts, payment of next year's aydats will be available at the beginning of January 2022);
- by bank transfer to the settlement account of the complex in Turkish lira (bank details can be found on the website of the complex www.orioncity1.com in the "Contacts" section). When making a bank transfer from abroad remember that the bank will take a commission for services, so you either need to indicate that the commission will be at the expense of the payer or transfer the amount taking into account the commission.
For all payment issues you can contact the office in writing or orally. We will be happy to help you.
As everyone knows, the quality of the Internet in our complex was not very good, so we were constantly looking for a company that could improve the situation. As a result of detailed market research such a company was found. Now fiber-optic technology will be introduced in Orion City which will not only increase the speed of the Internet but also save on its cost.
Work on laying an optical cable to all the blocks has already begun, they are scheduled to be completed next week. Funds from the budget of the complex are not used for these works, they are carried out entirely at the expense of the FibimNET company. We will abandon the Internet lines we currently use for the social zone and purchase 5 new high-speed ones. After the completion of the work the Internet will be available to everyone.
In the near future FibimNET plans to open its office in Avsallar.
Those who want to connect high-speed Internet to their apartment can study the information on the website www.fibim.com.tr, independently get answers to all questions about tariffs and conditions from a representative of the company and conclude a service contract with them. The Internet connection takes place in 1 day.
You can contact the company using WhatsApp in your native language from any country:
+905497856991 (in Turkish and English)
+905497850824 (in Russian).
Please, ask all questions related to the Internet not to the administration of the complex but directly to the employees of the FibimNET company. You will be provided with detailed information and professional assistance.
We really hope that cooperation with FibimNET will solve all the previous problems with the Internet and Orion City will become one of the first complexes in Avsallar in which fiber-optic technology will be implemented for the benefit of all of us!Read More
Since 15.08.2021 the company for repairing electricity meters has set a new cost for its services in the amount of 400 TL. The installation of meters is carried out by an employee of the complex for free.
Currently the cost of electricity is 1.06 TL per 1 kilowatt.Read More
We thank those who have already made the full payment for 2021 and we remind the rest that the payment period for the second 6 months of the year expires on July 31, 2021.
Aydat for any period of time as well as all types of debts for past periods can be paid:
- in person at the office;
- by bank transfer to the account of the complex;
- in the Senyonet system with a bank card.
For those who cannot come to Turkey we recommend to use the last way of payment. It's fast, easy and inexpensive, and most importantly, you don't even need to leave the house for this. How to do this is described in detail on the Orion City website
For questions about access to the system, technical support, the amount of debt you can contact email@example.com. We will definitely help you!
Thank you all for the timely payment!
Be healthy! We are waiting for you all in Orion City!Read More
The Turkish President has decided on a nationwide curfew from 19:00 on April 29 to 05:00 on May 17.
The restrictions will be as follows:
1) the curfew will be extended to the territory of residential complexes. All residents of Orion City, including children, are prohibited from being outside their apartments (social zone, playgrounds);
2) grocery stores, vegetable and butcher shops, pastry shops and dried fruit stores will be open from 10:00 to 17:00;
3) places of public catering (restaurants, cafes, pastry shops) will work around the clock only for delivery, after 13/05 until 01:00;
4) organizations and institutions will not work, except for the list approved by the Ministry of Internal Affairs;
5) all long-distance travel must be approved by the authorities via the E-BAŞVURU system or via the ALO 199 hot-line;
6) schools and kindergartens will be closed;
7) all restrictions apply including to holders of residence permits and refugees. Only foreigners who have arrived in the country for short-term tourist purposes (must have passport of a foreign citizen, a hotel voucher and return ticket) can not comply with the curfew.
The operation of the ORION CITY complex in the conditions of full lockdown will be organized as follows:
1) due to the full lockdown the office of the complex will be closed. In case of urgent need you can contact the administration from 10:00 to 17:00 on working days by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone numbers of employees;
2) the information service employees will work as usual while other employees will work on a reduced individual schedule;
3) the infrastructure of the complex and the beach will not work.Read More
On April 22 the opening of the reconstructed playground in Orion City took place.
RULES OF CONDUCT AT THE «CITYLAND» PLAYGROUND
1) Children up to and including 10 years of age must be on the playground under the supervision of adult accompanying persons who are fully responsible for them.
2) Visitors to the playground must respect each other, not pose a threat to the safety of third parties and not disturb the peace of the residents of the complex.
3) On the territory of the playground and during the use of the equipment it is forbidden to push, pull each other and run.
4) Each part of the playground must be used in accordance with its intended purpose.
5) It is forbidden to climb or dismount from any game equipment while driving.
6) Do not play on wet equipment. This can lead to an accident.
7) It is forbidden to use children's play equipment for persons over 16 years of age and weighing more than 70 kg.
8) You can not trash, smoke, bring and drink alcoholic beverages, leave glass bottles, use chewing gum.
9) The equipment of the site is our common property. Let's treat it carefully, not to cause damage and make comments to those who spoil it. Violators will have to compensate for the damage financially.
10) You can not be on the territory of the children’s playground with pets.
11) In the event of a malfunction of the equipment you must immediately inform the Administration of the complex.Read More
We are pleased to inform you that on January 24, 2021 an outdoor sports ground was opened for the residents of our complex.
It will be available around the clock and will allow all of us to spend our time there with health benefits.
Many thanks from all of us to Ayhan Yürütmen and Hakan Özmen who were the main inspirers and organizers of this project, to the technique Mustafa Bayar who helped to turn our plans into reality and to all the staff who participated in the installation of equipment and the improvement of this area.
We hope very much that the new sports ground will become one of the favorite recreation places of the Orion City residents.
RULES OF CONDUCT ON THE SPORTS FIELD
1. The equipment on the sports ground is allowed to be used only for sports purposes.
2. When you play sports you are responsible for you and your children. Please,
avoid sudden risky movements and do not use exercise equipment that is harmful
to your health.
3. Children up to and including 12 years of age may be on the playground and use the equipment only under the supervision of accompanying adults.
4. When exercising wear comfortable clothing and clean sports shoes.
5. Elderly people, pregnant women, people with chronic diseases and health problems can only exercise after consulting a doctor.
6. Before using the equipment perform warm-up exercises. If you feel unwell stop exercising immediately and consult your doctor.
7. In cases where there are others who want to work out on the sports field use the exercise equipment for no more than 5 minutes respecting their rights.
8. Maintaining cleanliness and order in the sports area is our common duty. Do not leave behind garbage, throw it only in bins, observe silence so as not to disturb others.
9. Smoking on the sports field is strictly prohibited!
10. It is recommended to observe restrictive measures during a pandemic.
Play sports and be healthy!Read More